Using the album is quick and easy
to view the clients that we have worked on. The
album starts of as an automatic slideshow but this
can be paused and stop for manual browsing.
1. Hover mouse over the portfolio album and
a drop down gray information bar will appear.
The first line gives details of the current page
and total number of pages to go. "Clients Websites"
is the title of this particular album.
2. This line shows the business name, description
and website address.
3. The actual screen shot of the website.
4. Clicking on the gridded icon will take you
to the album front cover. The cover shows several
thumbnails with brief description of the album
to visit. Within the album, Case Studies
are available for viewing for an indepth look
at the work that have been created for our clients.
5. Selecting this icon takes you back to the
start of this album.
6. The 'minus' icon goes back one page.
7. This bar highlights the page that you are
currently visiting and the other page numbers.
Clicking on the dark numbers will jump to the
required page. If you hover your mouse over the
page numbers, a pop-up thumbnail will appear
giving you a glimpse of what the page holds.
8. The 'plus' icon goes forward one page.
9. Selecting this icon takes you to the
end of this album.
10. Clicking on the 'paues' icon will pause
the slideshow. When paused, a 'play' icon will
appear, click on this to restart the slideshow.